A little chilly while camping!!!

• I bet they loved every minute of it!!! I am curious to see how my B mix handles camping. At first I thought I better keep her on leash all the time, but since practicing the off-leash thing (far from roads) and seeing how she listens to me, I think she'll make a great camping dog.

• Such a cute photo! So many lovely B's. Who stayed warmer ๐Ÿ˜‰

• jenwilson,
    I've found my dogs are mostly "chickens" while camping. They don't go very far, and they kind of just stare into the dark woods ready to run at a moments notice.:)

• Great picture! Looks like you had furry little space heaters! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I took Stormie camping once - not really very much fun - he's a sissy boy and a bed hog - that air matress really wasn't big enough for us! ๐Ÿ™‚ lol! And he really is hesitant about the dark, too - every little noise made his tail go straight. I must say, he did enjoy the daytime hours - and he found a nice dead possum to roll in. :eek: :rolleyes: I think our days of "roughing it" are through! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• @Vanessa626:

Such a cute photo! So many lovely B's. Who stayed warmer ๐Ÿ˜‰

My thoughts exactly! Love the photo, basenjishunt. Everyone looks happy. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love camping. We have a pop-up camper. No more air mattresses. Duke is a bed hog too. But he keeps us warm on those chilly nights. You guys are lucky to have not one, two or three, but four? Bless you! ๐Ÿ™‚

• @basenjishunt:

I've found my dogs are mostly "chickens" while camping. They don't go very far, and they kind of just stare into the dark woods ready to run at a moments notice.:)

My basenji had the same attitude about camping that I haveโ€ฆ..and my idea of camping out is a Motel 6......well--better make that a Holiday Inn for my B ๐Ÿ™‚

• Great photo!!

• We will definately have Hollie in the woods with us soon. The hubby is just itching to get to camp and trout fish. Glad to know yours are chickenโ€ฆ and don't wander. I'm hoping for the same with Hollie. I think she'll make a fine camping dog!

Suggested Topics