Skip to content

2007 Nationals ASFA Coursing results

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • NCWC AKC Lure Coursing Results

    Basenji Training
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    I know how that goes. It will take awhile for Rally to earn her VLCM. She is going pretty much going 8 points at a time. It took Rally and Nicky longer to earn their VFCh than their FCh titles because they are the only 2 vets running at most events. outlook add ins
  • Asfa ii

    Basenji Training
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    19k Views
    sinbajeS
    Sounds like you take good care of him. Standard Process is good stuff. I assume your Doc does Nutritional response testing via kinseology(sp)? If yes, then s/he can easily muscle test if Cosamine would be good for him in addition to his SP supplement. Good luck. Host And Design
  • Puppy Coursing

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Rio sounds like the type of girl to think things out ;) Loved the vid of L'Ox, he's realy grown.
  • Tallahassee Coursing

    Basenji Training
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    lisastewartL
    Good luck, I don't know of anyone going, lots of shows this weekend.
  • Coursing in Canada

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    lisastewartL
    There are events in May, June, Aug and Oct that I know of, may be able to make the June events too if my whippet girl goes in season early and is ready to run by then. Do do more coursing than racing, looking at the CKC Coursing events only at this time as I want to be able to run both the basenjis and whippets.
  • Coursing brags! BIF! ASFA certs!!

    Basenji Training
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    snorky998S
    Thanks Ivoss, like mauigirl I was lol at your colorful description.