• Ruka…. aka Tru Blu... Rooo
    Khani's Tribal Princess

Sire: Am DC Khani's Burn Down The Mission JC SC mAOM
    Dam: Avongara Tribal Singer

Whelped: 01/04/2006
    Death: 06/06/2007

Ruka was a sweet loving girl that loved ALL of the 12 children in her household.
    She was on a nightly walk with one of the teen boys when a very large dog from down the street came towards her, and not back down...
    Towards strange dogs, this 1/2 African was very submissive and frightened...
    She fought until she could back out of the chokechain and was gone.
    Her body was never found nor turned in to any local vets or animal shelters.
    The area she ran toward ws very wooded and had coyotes in it.

Miss Ruka.....
    Sissy Be La and our Dear Grandma De La are waiting for you.

ALL of your children and parents miss you incredibly and a void has been left in their hearts.

Check your choke chains....
    make sure they are fitted properly and worn correctly.

• How very sad. I am so sorry for your loss. We are never prepared to lose a loved one. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

• A really sad story, poor little girl 😞

• I am very sorry for your loss!!!

But I do wonder are you sure she has passed over to the other side? I don't mean to bring up sad memories, but was she injured in the attack? It's just that you said her body was never found

• This very sad 😞 She was such young…

• 😞 poor baby! I'm sorry!!!

• I am really sorry to hear about your little girl but I do wonder as well if maybe there is a slight chance she might still be alive somewhere in the woods.

• I'm so sorry to hear about your girl and I pray that she is still out there.

Karen

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

• i hope she is found and returned…your in our prayers!!

• Wow, what a devistating tale. Collars and harnesses are tricky when it comes to basenjis. I am a true believer in the safety choke collar.

You never know what life will bring your way. I am so sorry for your loss.

• I pray she is still alive and some how finds her way back to you…I am so sorry...

Suggested Topics