Skip to content

Basenji Mom

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Horses to Dogs

    Basenji Talk
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    17k Views
    KembeK
    @EmKayLyn Another suggestion - you should also read “Don’t Do the Breed a Disservice” and the “Zande Put-Off” @ https://www.zandebasenjs.com
  • New Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    15
    2 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @i-babygirl-i If you need help, I'm glad to resize for you.
  • Basenji

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    If you click on the last icon with the arrow up icon, you can upload photos. They need to be in JPG format I think.
  • New Basenji mix mom...help

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    16k Views
    D
    I can definitely see the blue healer very cute puppy
  • My Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    As mine age I try to keep a bit of weight on them because I know they may reach a stage when they just don't keep weight as the organs weaken.
  • Roscoe the basenji

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KitKatK
    welcome to both of you. You chose a great dog for years of entertainment and love. :)