Skip to content

Coat Question

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Question

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    No I haven't and I need to… I have taken some great ones of her lounging in the sunshine. She loves taking in those rays....
  • Ear Question

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @Robin_n_Jack: Ha! And all this time, I thought that jack's mom had thought the first ear was so good she decided to taste the other one! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH my gosh that's hilarious!
  • Dumb question…

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    J
    I was surprised by how thick the whiskers were! She was finally a bit sleepy and left the scissors (I tried a small nail scissors this time) so I got the annoying one trimmed, but I was surprised at how the scissors barely got through it! Oh well, its dumb but at least now there isn't this annoying long hair hanging way down off her chin :)
  • Basenji Questions

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    20k Views
    M
    Chike loves to play fetch….but not when I want him too of course....just when he wants too....
  • Question…

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    @Jylly18: THanks everyone for the advice, she ended up being fine, I fed her this morning and no throw-up when we got home :) I was just worried cause she has never done it more than once before. Its funny about how you said you put her over the toilet, my husband managed to hold her over the garbage when she threw up, so she looked ridiculous but at least it made no mess! HaHaHa! That conjures up a picture!
  • Winter coat

    Basenji Talk
    53
    0 Votes
    53 Posts
    39k Views
    miss_sadaM
    My dog has a few coat and has boots that she wears in the snow. She has a fleece hoodie and a jean jacket. I now have an IG doggie how hates the cold so I looked on the greyhound sites and found a coat that is made for basenji's and IG's. I forget the site off hand but I will look it up for you and get back to you. It is fleece and has a snooze(neck/head warmer). Great coat and easy to put on.