Skip to content

Play time

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    @zande thank you so much for your help
  • 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    13k Views
    A
    @helle-devi said in Looking for a Basenji puppy to join the family in Los Angeles!: Denise Searcy @ Starfyre Basenji in Nuevo, CA Great! I'll PM you now. I saw the South Coast Basenji page as well and love how active the community is. I'm happy to see there are events and should I get a puppy this season, that there various meetups so I can make sure he/she can socialize well into and through adulthood. Thank you!
  • Basenji Time line

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    I'm ashamed to say, Pat, that I hadn't looked much at the BCOA website. As soon as posssible I'll visit there for a more studied look.
  • First time on the forum

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, please post some pics of Marley when you can :)
  • Best Basenji of all time?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    KipawaK
    @Quercus: Simba - Ch. Reveille Bouteniere (however you spell that!) Ch. Reveille Boutonniere is Kipawa's great great great grandfather, I believe!
  • Playing ball!

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    I love it when Jack uses his paws as hands and rubs his eyes when he first wakes up or is sleepy it is SOO adorable!! I just cant get over how expressive Basenjis are!!