Skip to content

Hello from Los Angeles, CA

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from Santa Cruz, CA

    Member Introductions
    15
    9 Votes
    15 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    She is SO beautiful!!!! I wish I could meet all these Basenjis in person!!!!!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Thank you for adopting this beauty. She looks so much like my first basenji.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    P
    Bungwa has a very dry mouth and I only managed to get a very tiny white patch on the test card but it was still sufficient to do the test with that. It only turns white when it's dry - the instructions are quite explicit. Of course as Pat says it could be a bad test form.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Glad to have you here. I checked your website - good looking pack you have & though I don't read your language, I truly enjoyed the photos. G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Hope you find the perfect match for your home. There is a lot of great info here, & you can spend days just doing your 'homework'. G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    birdbarsB
    Good seeing you and mom last month.