Skip to content

Hello from Southern CA

Member Introductions
  • Hi,
    My name is Gail. My husband and I have been reading online about Basenji's for a few months. They sound so amazing. This will be our first family dog (we have 4 kids), and we think their personality sounds fun. They sound perfect for us! We are looking to see if there are any breeders in Southern CA. I just joined your forums site tonight and am browsing around.

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from Los Angeles, CA

    Member Introductions
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    He is such a handsome boy!!!! You are gong to have so many adventures together and share so much love!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    btterfly111B
    Thanks Guys! I made a post in the feeding section with Barley's eating behaviors. Everyone has been really helpful. I'm glad I joined!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the forum…and congrats on the new addition!
  • Hello from southern ohio

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    dashD
    @annie_9499: Hello I am from southern ohio and i am interested in getting a basenji for my husband for christmas! can anyone help me? Welcome Annie. We are in Columbus. Please consider an older Basenji. You can see some great dogs on BRAT's webpage that Sharron mentioned below. Even if they aren't in Ohio they can still get them to you.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    phoenix3P
    I have a question though how do i post pics so that you can see them in the page instead of having to open an attachment ? :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    lauralopezL
    Hi Kim, Love your pictures. I saw your Blog too! Thanks for sharing.