Skip to content

Show Us Your Tail!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • AYO, training for the show!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ArwenA
    Oh my gosh! Look at his long, clean lines. I think I just fell in love! :D
  • Show Today

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    I'm surprised you managed to get any pictures in all that mud and rain!
  • Show shots

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Congrats Mody and Petra, very nice results.The pictures are awesome.
  • Basenji show pics!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo?s!!!! Nice to see some B?s I know!!! :D Ooooohhh how nice to see Razi and Gaia!!! (sooooo very nice people wich are friends of us… they're totally in loooovvvee with their B's!!! That's the people that set up the basenji meeting
  • Tail curl

    Show Off Your Dog
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    23k Views
    BenkuraB
    Good Idea. I'll try to incorporate it into things. :)
  • Show me your crate pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    JannekeJ
    @WBL: Janneke - That is an adorable picture of Mirtillo :D Thank you!