Skip to content

Looking for female Basenji pup in Georgia area

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    @zande - Very true Zande and also the litter size for Basenji are typically only 4 to 6 pups... so available pups are very limited.
  • Looking for Female Basenji in UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    I am sure that Zande will chime in with suggestions, but know that this time of year all pups are spoken for with reservations for this years litters... you are most likely looking at possible 2021 pups. Zande can give you some breeder (responsible) suggestions
  • Looking for a Basenji Pup in Southern CA

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Please go to basenji club of america for a list of breeders. If a breeder is not listed there, you can be pretty sure they are not a responsible breeder. http://www.basenji.org/index.php/about-basenjis/breeder-directory
  • Seeking a Basenji pup in the Bay Area.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    V
    @DebraDownSouth and @tanza , thanks for all the info. I truly appreciate it.
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    sfonativeboyS
    I live in San Francisco and I'm very interested in adopting a Basenji! Could you please contact me and give me more information …. i have had numerous basenjis .. starting out with my two RAMSES and NUBIA they had pups .. and although they were not planned pregnacies .. went to very good homes.. I still have some contact with one family .....that bought two of our pups ... My beloved Leeloo and MAx died last year ..... and I'm sooo in need of having the pitter patter of Basenji feet run around in my empty house... Aldo Villalta 415-587-5010
  • Looking for Female Basenji Puppy!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    21k Views
    S
    Your in for a lot of fun with a new puppy. Lots of missed sleep as well.