Skip to content

Basenji Treehouse

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • Basenji and...???

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    She is really cute though I don't see Basenji. Like Shirley said, only a DNA can tell you much for certain.
  • Is this a Basenji Mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    @Buddys: Actually, my first B was found running around and was not altered. Always a possibility since the canine need of procreation is pretty darn high up there with food, water, and air…... Oh I'm sure it does happen and will continue to happen but I just don't see it happening as much as rescues claim it happens. I know for a fact some shelters (the one I worked at did!) will label dogs as rarer breeds to get them adopted faster. We had two scruffy "doodle" mix mutts and the animal warden INSISTED they were Wired haired pointing griffons. LOL.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji walk

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    Job got some wonderful photos of your outing. Looks like all the dogs had a great time and got along, obviously all well socialized, as well as gorgeous.