Skip to content

Basenji Treats (training)

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    13k Views
    A
    @helle-devi said in Looking for a Basenji puppy to join the family in Los Angeles!: Denise Searcy @ Starfyre Basenji in Nuevo, CA Great! I'll PM you now. I saw the South Coast Basenji page as well and love how active the community is. I'm happy to see there are events and should I get a puppy this season, that there various meetups so I can make sure he/she can socialize well into and through adulthood. Thank you!
  • Seeking a red and white puppy in France

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    8k Views
    ZandeZ
    While American breeders do indeed often rehome Basenjis once they have finished, ie. become a champion, this is far less prevalent in Europe. Post me privately - my email address is on my website listed in my signature block - and I will put you in touch with breeders for next winter's crop of puppies
  • Looking for a red and white puppy 🐶

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    G
    @helle-devi thank you very much!!!!
  • Is this a Basenji??

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    18k Views
    G
    My Basenji Billy is quite undershot; he's a purebred, his bottom jaw just didn't stop growing when it was supposed to. That's okay, I'm a bit of a sucker for a dog with an underbite anyway.:) He was my first rescue Basenji.
  • Basenji Treats

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    T
    Yeah that's what i thought….i thought it'd be kind of weird to have to boil them first.
  • "A Tired Basenji Is A Happy Basenji"

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    23k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    I have found that if I take my B to doggie daycare (even if it's only for half a day), she is ehausted when I bring her home. She will let me do the dishes without any basenji help! She also tends to treat our doggie friends a little nicer when they come around. Having a worn out basenji is deifinitely worth the $15!!