Introducing Bushbabies Gizmo the Summertime Surprise

• He is so cute… I didn't get to experience nor enjoy Zsa Zsa at that age so enjoy the puppy breath...

• Gizmo has been living with me now for one week, and it is amazing how fast he is already changing. He seems to be a mini-adult, but the lack of training reminds me he is still a puppy. He is incredibly mellow most of the time, and only plays a little. His intelligence keeps me on my toes, and he is making me a better person! I am struggling with leash training him, but I am sure he will soon love what it means to be on the leash. I am looking forward to the bonding stage acquired through long walks.

• He is adorable 🙂

• @ula:

He is so cute… I didn't get to experience nor enjoy Zsa Zsa at that age so enjoy the puppy breath...

Yes…I will savor the puppy breath scent as long as it lasts!

• He looks like a real darling - I can only echo - take loads of pics - they are puppies for such a short time…

• @QuizBasenji:

He looks like a real darling - I can only echo - take loads of pics - they are puppies for such a short time…

although the mischief last into the teens. 🙂

• He is darling! I recommend taking a good puppy class with him, positive training methods, it as a fun way to bond, just learning the basics. As you said, long walks and lots of cuddles, and never take your eyes off of him!

• Oh my goodness… NOOOOO! Fall/winter/early spring I have my heart prepared for puppy-envy. That one was a shocker! Surprise indeed and so incredibly cute!

• We had our first puppy class yesterday, and Gizmo calmly sat while watching the hyperactive puppies in the class. He is so calm compared to many puppies, so maybe he is already moving on from the puppy stage. All of the other puppies where deemed to big and wild to allow Gizmo to interact, so now I am tasked with finding other smaller dogs to socialize him with. Our walks on the leash are getting much better, but he continues to scratch at the collar. Hopefully he will get used to it.

• He's beautiful… and sounds like he has a lovely temperament Congrats on getting a mellow one!

Suggested Topics