Skip to content

Basenjis - Animated - on COSMOS

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • basenji

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    Last I heard, the Breed Club secretaries had more people waiting or wanting pups than were available . You could get on a list for a Basenji next winter but I very much doubt you will find one still unsold. Go to the website of the BCGB, or the Northern Basenji Society as you are in the North and you will find email addresses of the secretaries. They will put you in touch with breeders who may be planning a litter for puppies to become ready to leave the nest in about a year's time. Its a long wait I know, but you have most probably missed the boat for now. You are welcome to post me privately. Good luck!
  • My Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    krunzerK
    ….is a wingnut, but can spot a squirrel a mile away.
  • Is this a Basenji??

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    18k Views
    G
    My Basenji Billy is quite undershot; he's a purebred, his bottom jaw just didn't stop growing when it was supposed to. That's okay, I'm a bit of a sucker for a dog with an underbite anyway.:) He was my first rescue Basenji.
  • The Power of Animals - basenji reference

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    It's a coincidence that you should mention this Crystal. Yesterday i was writing to a young child who lives in Northern Malawi and was unsure whether to mention our Basenji. When corresponding you are asked to be careful about mentioning certain subjects in case you cause offence. However when i emailed for advice i have been told it will be ok to mention Malaika.
  • Basenjis are -

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    7k Views
    QuercusQ
    ooohhh…so true!!! Good observation!
  • Basenjis on Animal Planet

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    You can check the Animal Planet web site, they have a small clip of it you can look at, I just looked. I haven't been able to find it for sale yet.