Blizzard Nemo vs Kaeda the Basenji!

• It's been a week since Nemo hit, and I took a lot of pics! Here are just a few. The little Shorkie is named Link. The snow was so deep, I was able to just keep her loose outside since she wouldn't be able to go far. She LOVED it all!
    attachment_t_14549_0_tumblr_mhyrb5yr0v1rf6ww9o1_1280.jpg
    attachment_t_14549_1_tumblr_mi3d17qjpm1rf6ww9o1_1280.jpg
    attachment_t_14549_2_tumblr_mi2nmuisey1rf6ww9o3_1280.jpg
    attachment_t_14549_3_tumblr_mi2nmuisey1rf6ww9o2_1280.jpg

• Love it!! Oakley and I are in MA and my boss is out of Meriden..funny! I took lots of pics but I can't post them from my phone to here so I have to use my laptop which is inconvenient. Looks like they had fun, I know Oakley did ๐Ÿ™‚

• First Basenji's

Love the little coat! Got a green one similar for my boy- can't imagine Uzie doing that snow thing! It goes below 40 degreesF, he is out-duty done-goes running back home up the steps (noted I said back home because I am a trooper mom and go out with him!) here they are after a cold morning out:
    attachment_p_164448_0_sleepykids-3s.jpg
    attachment_p_164448_1_sleepykids-1s.jpg

• @Chealsie508:

Love it!! Oakley and I are in MA and my boss is out of Meriden..funny! I took lots of pics but I can't post them from my phone to here so I have to use my laptop which is inconvenient. Looks like they had fun, I know Oakley did ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow, it's a small world, huh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope you can post the pics soon!

@Buddys:

Love the little coat! Got a green one similar for my boy- can't imagine Uzie doing that snow thing! It goes below 40 degreesF, he is out-duty done-goes running back home up the steps (noted I said back home because I am a trooper mom and go out with him!) here they are after a cold morning out:

I feel like Kaeda doesn't mind the cold because that's all she's really known. She loves the snow, and keeps wanting to go out! lol

Suggested Topics