Skip to content

My Beautifull Lady Basenji

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji + Terrier?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    4 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    Now I look again Portuguese Podengo could well be in there to a large extent. Lovely feisty little dogs. One smooth one I know quite well is very similar in size to a Basenji but shorter in the leg
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji and chow

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great picture.. Thanks for sharing.
  • Basenji Tattoo

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    V
    That is neat!