Skip to content

Looking for black & white female

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Hello,

    Was wondering if anyone can help me find a black & white basenji girl puppy or young adult. I live in Las Vegas, NV and have checked with BRAT and many breeders. Thought I might be able to rescue one on this site. Thanks for your help.

  • Depending on what your living situation is, I have a beautiful black/white retired Champion show dog available to a forever home. You can see her on my website page: http://www.khanisbasenjis.com/hopefuls.htm. Her name is "Amy" CH Teazer Khani's All American Girl. More information is on this page: http://www.thebasenji.com/2012/11/20/amy/. You are welcome to email me through my website [addy at the bottom] if you'd like more information on Miss Amy.

Suggested Topics

  • Black and White

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    I live in Canada Montreal and im looking for a basenji i can’t seem to find one anywhere if you guys know any breeders or places i can go it would be much appreciated. thank you
  • Looking for 4-6 yr old R&W female

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    M
    Hi Gretchen. CBR in Colorado does have a pair of R&W seven year-old siblings: Cairo and Cleo. However, they would have to be adopted together. Here is their website: http://www.coloradobasenjirescue.org/adoptable.shtml. However, CBR is not moving doggies right now due to the COVID -19 issue. I am looking for a male puppy or very young male right now. Just not happening. Looks like patience is key right now :0)
  • 0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    B
    @tanza thank you advice
  • Looking for red and white male

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    95
    0 Votes
    95 Posts
    61k Views
    renaultf1R
    @dmcarty: Understanding however that breeding carriers to clear is the option that allows to include the widest genetic diversity. Breeding only clear to clear reduces the diversity in the population - shade of what happend to the breed during some of the other health concerns like HA, PRA and Malabsorbtion. Hopefully we learned that throwing the baby out with the bath water is not the most effective way of keeping valuable traits while eliminating health concerns. +1…I could not agree with you more!
  • Looking for a Red/White Female in Forida

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    YodelDogsY
    FWIW, they never contacted me or I could have helped them out. After a single post though they may not even be on the forum anymore.
  • Looking for Brindle or Black/White Male

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    LillysMom1L
    Hi Where are you located?