Skip to content

Looking for a female

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Female Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    All pups have been placed as responsible breeders have reservation lists. We are not at this time planning a litter for 2020 or 2021. I would be happy to talk to you about Basenjis. You can search for responsible breeders at www.basenji.org by state, however as far as I know all responsible breeders on the West Coast already have full reservation lists. You would be looking at litters possible in 2021. This is the time to connect with a responsible breeder and get on their reservation lists for 2021. And if you are looking for a dog that is hypoallergenic, Basenjis do shed and have dander so they are not really hypoallergenic. While they can do well with people with allergies, you need to spend time with them and more than one time. Be sure that you check out health testing yourself, regardless of what you might be advised. Tests for DNA testing is public knowledge at www.ofa.org. You need to have either a registration number or name to check this out for yourself to verify. I suggest all people looking for a Basenji, even my own, do this.
  • Looking for a female pup.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    tanzaT
    Go to www.basenji.org and you can search by state... however know that this time of your if you are looking for a pup it will be difficult because most all pups are born in Nov/Dec/Jan as Basenjis only come in season once a year and this is when most all pups are born. And you might have to travel further than those states. You might be looking at next breeding season, so now is the time to contact breeders about their breeding plans for 2020. And also don't get hung up on color or sex...
  • Looking for basenji female in Paris

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    11k Views
    sfonativeboyS
    I live in San Francisco and I'm very interested in adopting a Basenji! Could you please contact me and give me more information …. i have had numerous basenjis .. starting out with my two RAMSES and NUBIA they had pups .. and although they were not planned pregnacies .. went to very good homes.. I still have some contact with one family .....that bought two of our pups ... My beloved Leeloo and MAx died last year ..... and I'm sooo in need of having the pitter patter of Basenji feet run around in my empty house... Aldo Villalta 415-587-5010
  • Looking for R/W female puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    I have a little female available if you are intersted in more information id love to talk to you about her. she is 8 months old. Feel free to email me and we can get to know each other. She might be just what your looking for :) podhradsky@live.com or 605 999 8149 Hope I can help, even if she isnt what you are looking for