Skip to content

Looking for adult female Basenji

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for Female Basenji in UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    I am sure that Zande will chime in with suggestions, but know that this time of year all pups are spoken for with reservations for this years litters... you are most likely looking at possible 2021 pups. Zande can give you some breeder (responsible) suggestions
  • Looking for young adult Basenji in AZ

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I just found out about Tucson last week nd this week we have company from out of town otherwise we would have gone. I will be checking with the two breeders I've found in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. I'll keep looking for a rescue. Thx
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Please check the Basenji Club breeder's list: https://www.basenji.org/index.php/about-basenjis/breeder-directory
  • Looking for female basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    NobleJoAN
    @helle-devi Thank you for responding. I have already been in touch with the basenji sisters. I was not aware before I contacted them that they are located in CA. I think the distance between us is too great. If things didn’t work out between my basenji and one of their girls, the distance would be a problem. I did become a member on the Facebook site that you recommended. Thank you so much! I was unaware that such a site existed. Jo Ann
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Also, contact Pam Hamilton with Camp Basenji. She is in Florida, but has several lovely females. Most of her rescues are not posted because people get fixed on a dog's photo and often it isn't the right dog. She is superb as helping get a good match. http://www.campbasenji.org/
  • Looking for Female Basenji Puppy!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    21k Views
    S
    Your in for a lot of fun with a new puppy. Lots of missed sleep as well.