Skip to content

Teenagers and moving out of the home

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Enya is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    KipawaK
    @Buana: Will you all believe me when I say that I am the worlds proutest, happiest mom :D I certainly DO believe you! You guys are a most glorious pack! The pictures of Ryan sleeping with the dogs are priceless. :)
  • Almost moving day

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Crystal, I have been out of pocket for a long time, so I missed these..hope your move is going well and that Cody is transitioning good. Great pictures of a very actively supervising Cody..:)
  • Bringing him home Saturday

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @tanza: The whole trick to house training is being on constant alert… never leave it to chance... and if they have an accident, roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head... and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"... because in the end it is your fault, not the pup Love it Pat, so true :D
  • WELCOME HOME Maverick!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    11k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @ChaseandZahrasmom: Yeah! He is a cutie but maverick is an aviation Navy thing, isn't your husband a boat guy? LOL! My DH is a Navy pilot, we love the Topgun call sign you gave your new baby!) Yes. Geoff is a Submariner. We love it too! hehee. Still kinda wish we had looking into nautical names a bit more, but we LOVE LOVE Maverick! It fits him well!
  • Belle is home at last

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    L
    Sooo Cute <g>…...Congrats</g>
  • My New Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    OMG! Great story and pictures - you are awfully cute!!