• Yesterday we had a Basenji walk organized by our club. It was a big succes! There were six intact males and two intact females and not a growl was heard. They were all off leash and had soooo much fun! Even the meetings with other dogs went OK! It was lovely to watch and I was very proud of Tillo, who was also showing his best behaviour ๐Ÿ™‚

Job took some pictures:

This looks like the perfect place for a peeโ€ฆ

Chasing a shepherd..

Hungry pack

Fauzi flies

And Dana flies as well

Mirtillo

Moyo

Fauzi gets company

Tillo and Bas

Yagi has fun

Mix up with another small pack

Yagi!

Yagi laughing

Bas and Yagi playing

Mirtillo is interested in this lady's back end..

Mirtillo

Dana

Fauzi and pup

Mirtillo

Fauzi

Moyo and his taxi

Moyo

Kimba (11 yrs) follows the youngsters in her own pace

Kimba and her 'brother' Fauzi

Group pic!

• Fabulous pictures! I especially liked the jumping shots, and the picture of Mirtillo looking regal in the forest. ๐Ÿ™‚

• so much fun to see so many R&Ws (that's my favorite color) ๐Ÿ™‚

• What a gorgeous group of Basenjis. IMO, Tillo stands out as usual, maybe it's because he has such distinctive wrinkles - I've noticed some B's kind of lose that wrinkled look as they grow up.

• What great pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

I love seeing that many basenjis having fun together ๐Ÿ™‚

• Wow, really nice pictures. Miss my forest walks with my Dad when I was back in Holland.

• Lovely pictures and wonderful to see such a large happy group.

• All these beautiful pictures make me want to move to the Netherlandsโ€ฆ Last winter you took a picture of rows of trees in the snow that I still can't get out of my head...O to dream...

• Thank you all for the nice comments ๐Ÿ™‚ It was such a lovely walk, I'm happy we decided to go. Normally I'm a bit worried about all those B's getting together.. But they proved me wrong ๐Ÿ™‚

@wizard:

so much fun to see so many R&Ws (that's my favorite color) ๐Ÿ™‚

It was a beautiful sight! We got quite a lot of positive comments. And the R&W's are my absolute favorites as well ๐Ÿ™‚

@Chealsie508:

All these beautiful pictures make me want to move to the Netherlandsโ€ฆ Last winter you took a picture of rows of trees in the snow that I still can't get out of my head...O to dream...

You are always welcome to come and visit ๐Ÿ™‚

• @Chealsie508:

All these beautiful pictures make me want to move to the Netherlandsโ€ฆ Last winter you took a picture of rows of trees in the snow that I still can't get out of my head...O to dream...

I remember that picture as well! It took my breath away. I am not sure who took it (Janneke or Job), but the composition and feeling the picture gave made it so remarkable.

• great pics ๐Ÿ™‚ as a photog for a living nice to see killer pics ๐Ÿ™‚

also love the log jumping ones both technical and subject ๐Ÿ™‚

so does Moyo like to ride around on shoulders then ? thats pretty funny ๐Ÿ™‚

• Job got some wonderful photos of your outing. Looks like all the dogs had a great time and got along, obviously all well socialized, as well as gorgeous.

Suggested Topics