Skip to content

Dolce has two different eye colors!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Two tired Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    They always make me smile. I'll have to see if I can get a decent print to frame.
  • My two best friends

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    HanaH
    that second one for sure is great how they are looking :)
  • Dolce @ The Dixie Cluster

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    MayaM
    Awww, she looks wonderful, well done :D
  • Big Brown Eyes

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    @renaultf1: LOL - he looks shocked at your description of him not having the Arnold body…lol. How old is he? laugh laugh laugh! Good one! He does have beautiful eyes, and I have known many a lady who prefer nice eyes instead of a six pack. :)
  • Two Swedish in the Czech field

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    great pics.. both are sooo beautiful :)
  • Two of six

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @nala121498: They are absolutely beautiful. I love the "saddle" marking. I think they are perfect! I love the Africans, they're different to be sure. They certainly aren't for everyone, very independent.