Skip to content

February updates on Enya and the boys

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Update

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Oakley is 15 months and I use a martingale collar but no matter howuch training he still seems to "cart pull" as I call it, his head goes down and he digs in to pull, I'm looking into getting a hurtta harness but don't know which is better for pulling- the Y harness or the regular one I see Chaffie wearing
  • Enya

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you all so much! Yes, she is growing so fast! We get a lot of pictures but every time we think WOW! Only a few days left until we pack our bags… :D
  • My boys

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    so in love! Why when I see any pictures of basenji's i fall in love with each and everyone of them!? so sweet
  • My boys..

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Beautiful dogs - love those pictures.
  • Handsome boy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    @mauigirl: No way! It's so fun. We need to look into that chip… You should look on the internet for 'Wii-key'.. (that's the name of the chip) :D :D
  • My boy…

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    What an amazing tri pup!! You're so lucky! :D