• Posted some pics in the member gallery…....

• @JazzysMom:

She is gorgeous!!!

Thank you…..

• So pretty!

• Beautiful!!

• She is very cute… and very lucky to have found such a great home...

• Your b is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for giving her a home!!

• I have to think that someone is missing their dog?

How could anyone abandon such a great dog. I just can't see it.

I can believe that it got loose ands got lost.

My sister in law's miniture Greyhound ran away and someone found her really far away after two weeks!

• How old is she? Tell us more about her. She is so cute!

• @Barklessdog:

I have to think that someone is missing their dog?

How could anyone abandon such a great dog. I just can't see it.

I can believe that it got loose ands got lost.

My sister in law's miniture Greyhound ran away and someone found her really far away after two weeks!

We tried for months to find her owners but no one ever claimed her through the local SPCA's, and petfinder.com. Thanks to this site and member support, we learned to understand her quirks and we are now hooked on Basenjis. It took awhile and we were also in contact with our local Basenji rescue as we didnt think we could handle her. She's a keeper though and we are blessed. She loves our other dog and gets along great with the cats. She goes on vacation with us and sleeps in our bed. She is very smart and full of personality.

• @Mantis:

How old is she? Tell us more about her. She is so cute!

When we got her (late Oct 2006) the vet thought she was 9-12 mos based on teeth. Over the months she has been getting more spots on her belly. Dont know if that gives any sign of age or not. She seems smaller than some of the Basenjis on this site. She is very thin and muscular. Is there a difference between sizes Male vs females? Could she have been a runt?

Suggested Topics