• I know I have been away very often but I really want to keep you updated about our little girl Enya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Watch and Smile!

Buana

Chaffie into the sun

Go away with the camera!

Enya

Ga awaaaay

At the forest a week ago, with snow

There is a Basenji pup between themโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very sweet old pitbull

What are you?!

Buana the impresser

And then playing!

Helooooow

hahahahahahaha

Same forest, one week later!, SUN

My sweeties

She is preparing an ambush for Chaffie

But she is running to early

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Always running

Enya loves to run too!

Play!

• First Basenji's

The More I see Pictures of the Basenji's I can not wait for my little girl to come home

• I always love to look at your photos. They show such a story. Little Enya sure is growing up. They all get along so well, especially with other dogs they come into contact with.

• Enya is a beautiful girl - the face-on picture is really beautiful - she has such an innocent look in her eyes - but we all know there's much more mischief than innocence in our girls!

• Enya is turning into such a little lady ๐Ÿ™‚

I adore the picture of Chaffie worshiping the sun. You really take great pictures of your gang.

• Thank you so much, Enya is sure growing so fast!
    She really isn't that cute puppie she was beforeโ€ฆ she is now an elegant lady that wants to be seen and hug by everyone she meets ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• The pack looks complete now with the beautiful Enya.

• Wonderful photos, as usual! And Enya is quite a young lady now. Love Ryan's little yellow boots. All the dogs look very happy, you give your kids a great life.

• Love the pictures, question for you though, looking to get Oakley a hurtta harness, I see you use both the regular harness an I see Enya has a Y harnessโ€ฆ Which do you prefer and what do you find the difference is? I currently use a martingale for Oakley but it hasn't curbed his "head down" "cart pulling" as I describe it... Your advice is appreciated

• Oakley is 15 months and I use a martingale collar but no matter howuch training he still seems to "cart pull" as I call it, his head goes down and he digs in to pull, I'm looking into getting a hurtta harness but don't know which is better for pulling- the Y harness or the regular one I see Chaffie wearing

Suggested Topics