Skip to content

Maya's Puppies

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Maya's Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    I'm so sorry to hear of the tragedy. Like Pat, I too am surprised that Maya didn't produce milk for her - I know so many instances of that - even when natural mum is ok. My own Jewel reared her daughter's litter from day 3 - although they are now 7 they still adore her and like mnothing better than curling up with and on top, of her!!
  • Oakley's Here!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    19k Views
    dmeyD
    Thats great he is good with the leash.. i still have to correct Ayo;s pulling, and he is 13 months old!
  • Maya's First Run On The Hills!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    What a spectacular area to let dogs run free! I am envious! It looks like they all had a great time running and being with each other.
  • Maya's Christmas Present!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! Maya has a good taste :D
  • It's a gaggle!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    ooohhh Great photo!!! do they all have a family?
  • He's more punk than me

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    AmberedA
    we have obedience class tonight….you think people would be intimidated if her wears it?