Skip to content

New water bowl for Tayda and Lenny

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • New of Ripley!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    noodleN
    VERY cute !
  • Bragging about their new:

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BeckisB
    Moja and Wili are sooooo jealous…:p
  • New Videos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.