Skip to content

A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Winter the puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    968 Views
    No one has replied
  • Christmas pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Oh my.. what a spoiled girl.. ;) Tillo is jealous.. he didn't get anything for Christmas :( Love the pics.. especially the one with the dead and destuffed duck in it ;)
  • Some weekend pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @EskiLovr: Beautiful Libelle (i don't know how you call them in Elgish?) [image: mornimont11.jpg] We call these "dragonflies" when there is just one, it is a "dragonfly" Beautiful pics, you are lucky to be in such beautiful country! That's a much better name! Dragon fly…
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D
  • Tiggy's Ready for the winter *PICS*

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    E
    Tiggy looks so dapper in that outfit!
  • Jayden pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Moves nicely. I love to watch our basenji's when someone else is walking them, they seem to glide along, like thorough bred horses.