Skip to content

Enya, her sisters and brother are two weeks!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Three weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @Moth: Can I have all of them? I love number 4 and 6 :D you may have 5.. I get one :D They seem to have tri gene, they have the black markings on their tail :)
  • Ariel @ 9 weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Ariel is lovely, i like the pic of her asleep on Tessie
  • Simon and his sister

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    tanzaT
    LOL…. I can just hear Simon now.... OK, she is cute, she can go home now!! Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Basenjis big brothers!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Wow! They are gorgeous dogs and as everyone said, gorgeous pictures!!!
  • 10 weeks.

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    wizardW
    Ooh puppy pictures - just make me melt :p
  • Two of six

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @nala121498: They are absolutely beautiful. I love the "saddle" marking. I think they are perfect! I love the Africans, they're different to be sure. They certainly aren't for everyone, very independent.