Skip to content

Three weeks

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • The extra B for the week and her friend

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you all! About the rug and Dede, haha totally true, we have to be so careful when we walk to the couch and she is sleeping at the rug in front of the couch.. I'm so scared I am walking over her tail or her leg.. Untill now, it didn't happen yet. curlytails, you ar welcome, twice a day you will get a bite of fresh meat and in between (a bit too much) snacks and bellyrubs :)
  • Gambit at 12 weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    She has lovely demarcations. And she's such a girly girl!
  • Pics of the three stooges

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    diff_eqsD
    @mauigirl: The three stooges, I love it. Lana is the bitch you're breeding this season, right? Thanks, and yes she is… Found a good male to breed her to, waiting for her to come in season.
  • Wili 15 weeks old

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    I hope he does well! Don't forget to take pictures!!
  • Our first week in Suffolk

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Have ChaseandZahrasMom call me, she has the number. I live about an hour from Suffolk. See you then!
  • Three of six

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    C
    Thanks. I've made a new post "Any advise on multiples getting along?" in the Behavior Forum since that may be a topic of interest. Keep sending the photos!