Skip to content

Gambit at 12 weeks

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Three weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @Moth: Can I have all of them? I love number 4 and 6 :D you may have 5.. I get one :D They seem to have tri gene, they have the black markings on their tail :)
  • Kato - 10 Weeks Old

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL Arwen, their feet smell like cheetos. I like it too! What a cutie pie!
  • Gambit at the UKC show

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Congratulations on your wins. Gambit looks as though she was born to it!
  • Malaika @12 weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, only 3 more days untill her first walk, yaaaay.
  • Picture Spam, Cosmo 12 weeks!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    z1njaZ
    Cosmo and his bestfriend Duncan :) [image: 2010_0323div-mars100034.jpg] [image: 2010_0323div-mars100041.jpg] [image: 2010_0323div-mars100043.jpg]
  • My New Puppy at 5 Weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    She's BEAUTIFUL!!! TOO bad we cant get Maverick and Maya together for a little puppy play!! Hehee