"stay" for a nice pic

Looking for a lost treat together

Mirtillo disappears..

There he is!

Posing..

Tillo had enough..

A little stack..

Running around

Tillo's favorite game: me throwing treats.. Tillo looking for them!

There is one!

And there is another one!

Mmmm… Yumm..

Together!

You can see Tillo LOVES to cuddle.. haha.. ;)

• I am really enjoying your pictures! You have captured your dog's character so well. :) Some of his facial expressions are priceless!

• Oh wow! I am soooooo tempted to pack my bags right now!

• What a BEAUTIFUL Basenji!!!!!

• All gorgeous photos - you and Tillo look so happy together!

• Agree with Fran, gorgeous photos of happy dog and 'Mom'.

• First Basenji's

Those purple wildflowers are gorgeous! And you and Tillo, of course. I love the action shots where he's leaping over them.

• This is one of my favorite photo sets, I love it! Gorgeous

• Thank you all for the nice comments! The flowers were just beautiful.. Especially in these large amounts! And purple goes great with a R&W Basenji ;)

And we sure are happy together, although we also have our arguments sometimes ;)

• He is a spectacularly beautiful boy :)

• P

Tillo and heather go together!

• Beautiful pictures, beautiful Tillo, Beautifull place.. so jealous!!

• Hey janneke, when i see such beautful pictures of Tillo, i cant help trying to compare Ayo, to Tillo,.. Do you mind telling us how tall Tillo is…. ????

• @dmey:

Hey janneke, when i see such beautful pictures of Tillo, i cant help trying to compare Ayo, to Tillo,.. Do you mind telling us how tall Tillo is…. ????

Tillo is 44.3 cm (17.4 inch) and weighs 10.5 kg (23.1 lbs)

• Houston

Lovely pictures…I love them all but I especially adore the ones of you and him together and the one of him posing with his eyes closed...♥

• Thanks Janneke,
    Ayo is 44.7cm about 17.6 inches , and was 23.8 lbs last week, but that was before he was sick so i think he is a little less now.. Yeah Ayo is a little taller. THe only other BAsenjis ive seen here, two of them are really small, a lot smaller than Ayo, so i wanted to compare him to Tillo;)

• K

Janneke… I always look forward to your pictures. You and Tillo are goregous. Thank you for sharing.

• Thank you Petra and KMac :)

@dmey:

Thanks Janneke,
    Ayo is 44.7cm about 17.6 inches , and was 23.8 lbs last week, but that was before he was sick so i think he is a little less now.. Yeah Ayo is a little taller. THe only other BAsenjis ive seen here, two of them are really small, a lot smaller than Ayo, so i wanted to compare him to Tillo;)

Ayo sounds like a normal sized B boy if you ask me :)

• Thanks,.. Yeah, I knew the standard says 17 but, still wasn't sure…

Views