Skip to content

Pictures of my baby; Star

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My babies

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Love the second pic!
  • Baby Cosmo ^^

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    snorky998S
    RV/Caravan places carry a non slip item for cabinets and such that could work wonderfully for you. I have used a similar product used as a base for rugs on hardwood floors as well. It washes up easily, too.
  • My Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    No, not Maya, never. :D Hey, I'd be watching that intently too!
  • Tiggy Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BDawgB
    TIGGY! You are sooooooo cute!! I want to take you home with me!! I just know you'd love to play with my kids, Lexi & Miles!! Lexi likes to play dress up too! ;)
  • Picture of my Cody

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    C
    no just try to look my best and like I know what I am doing. I owner/handle my dogs. I cannot afford a handler, they make more in one weekend than I make all week.. LOL… I wish I could be a handler I love to show. It gives me a rush. I don't care who's dog it is. I sometimes help my friend and show her Saluki. I love it.
  • Pictures of Cali

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    She has a very sweet face. Looks like she's got alot of white. I haven't seen one with as much white. How cool - she could win a contest.