Skip to content

Welcome home Chevy!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Welcome Missy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    C
    What a beauty!
  • Welcoming Tiki to our family

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    TMartinT
    It took our two a little less than 2 weeks or so until Kaia was really cuddling up to Loki. Of course, as the girl she was determined to get her way no matter what! I think it took about a month until he started to groom her, which he still does now and almost a year for her to start grooming him which doesn't happen too often. I'm pretty sure she thinks that she's the princess and should be pampered, not doing the pampering. Definitely keep a camera nearby, it's always when I don't have one that I need it the most.
  • Our Dexi is home

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    They do have the cutest faces. Too bad we all live so far away, it would be great if they could all meet each other.
  • Enya is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    KipawaK
    @Buana: Will you all believe me when I say that I am the worlds proutest, happiest mom :D I certainly DO believe you! You guys are a most glorious pack! The pictures of Ryan sleeping with the dogs are priceless. :)
  • Oba is finally home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    17k Views
    tanzaT
    And please take off that choke chain when he is not on a leash…...
  • My New Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    OMG! Great story and pictures - you are awfully cute!!