Skip to content

Cyder loves his Big Sister, Roo!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Roo

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    4 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    @RooBear Such a beautiful little soul she is!! Love her in good times & the not so good & have many years of happiness with your "kid-ling"! :)
  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Brotherly love

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe those are great pics, I just love Otis' dark color, he is so handsome
  • Would Love Your Opinion!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Oh awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Roo swims!

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    E
    We keep a little plastic wading pool out for the boys and Eli will get in it and stand on very hot days. He doesn't particularly like to be splashed though and he HATES the water hose.