Skip to content

Any B owners in Japan?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Weird Quirks our B's Have…

    Off Topic
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    20k Views
    krunzerK
    Oh, I was just reminded of this one this morning. The hair dryer! Whenever I blow-dry my hair, Becca runs into the bathroom to make sure that she gets her fair share of the warmth of the blow-drier. I'll dry my hair then put it on her for a bit and this cycles until I am done…..then she runs back to bed.
  • Dancing dog, non b

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Oh, major ouch! hope your better soon.
  • Any basenji owners from Sask?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    gneigum, We posted the thread below and were wonderring if you would be interested in helping us. It would be greatly appreciated if you could! Let us know! Thanks for your consideration. We are currently in the process of looking to adopt a basenji. We have done all the research on the breed and learned about their traits and querks. We have come to the decision that a basenji is the right dog for us. However I suffer from allergies and want to make sure that I don't have an allergic reaction to our new family member. I have done alot of research and have read many artictles which say that basenji's are hypoallergetic. This is great, however no dog is truly allergy free. We have gone as far as visiting a breeder to meet their dogs and had a minor reaction. However I do not know if this was due to the fury little guy or the cigarette smoke in the residence (which I am also allergic to). Long story short, we are looking for a Saskatchewan Basenji owner that would be willing to let us meet their basenji to determine if allergies will be an issue. Please respond if you are a basenji owner in Saskatchewan or near by. Thanks!
  • This gal has a dancing dog, no b

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Wow what a great dog (and trainer)!!!!!!!
  • B Calendar

    Locked Off Topic
    50
    0 Votes
    50 Posts
    21k Views
    AlexA
    Thank you everyone for all the great suggestions. Please visit the official Basenji Forums 2008 Calendar Contest thread.
  • Two TV b sightings

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    chadC
    Tyler and I were on TV a couple nights ago on LA INK [image: laink1.jpg]