Skip to content

Dog guards body of owner

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • Dog imitate their owners

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    If they do, it could be because they want to feel more like part of the family, or it's just a particular animal's personality and that animal was matched with the person meant for it.
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Amazing dog

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    The dog didn't die. He survived. The little dog pulled him to the side of the HWY and the firemen came. At least that was what was in the first report! Sorry.
  • For Pet Owners

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    I love this! I'm just going to add one more to my version before using it–next to last item--I can legally spay/neuter them so they don't get (or get anyone) pregnant!!!