• If you want to see her, here's her petfinder link and I copied what it says about her. I emailed BRAT about her. Does anyone know if BRAT rescues in Alaska?

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18786516

Cute, petite and playful, this young girl is just a year old. She likes toys, playing fetch, and walks well on her leash. Shes lived with kids, but has a tendency to play bite shes still just a pup. Her former owners dont have time for her.

• She looks fairly well bred, wonder who the breeder is? How nice that you can just dump your dog because "you don't have time for her"? Very Sad

• @tanza:

She looks fairly well bred, wonder who the breeder is? How nice that you can just dump your dog because "you don't have time for her"? Very Sad

agreed. with all the agility and vet visits and therapy visits and coursing and some needle felting thrown in, I'm just not sure I have time for my job any more. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do.

• BRAT does have folks in Ak. I will notify them.

• Thank you Sharon! Do you remember the family that lost their basenji after only one day? I wonder if they have time for a new girl… 🙂

• These people are sick you make time no one has time you just make time that was no reason to sent this baby away. She is very pretty.

Rita Jean

• This gorgeous girl in already in her forever home with the family to whom I placed a BRAT brindle girl in 2003. Zeta lived to the ripe, old age of 14.

This girl has been named Kaya and has already settled into the lap of luxury and love in her new home.

debbi j.

• Oh wow what wonderful news! WOHOOO!

• Splendid news - people who "have" time!!! Welcome to your forever home Kaya! Hurray!

• I am guessing the young gal that bred multiple litters the last few years may be the breeder.
    All of my AK Bs are much older or tiny puppies now.

Suggested Topics