Skip to content

R/W basenji pup in OR

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Free R/W-Reliable source

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    Chealsie508C
    First thought was it was a mix, even double checked the post. Highly doubt he's a PB..either way its sad they'd sell (as I'm sure the new owners paid) to a breeder
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Jennifer, I meant Pam the breeder here in MA… I figured this might be one of her boys because of proximity to each other... If this is an Eldorado boy then Pam will definitely want to intervene and get the dog back. I emailed her the link and she will deal with it if it's one of hers.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    She's very cute, but probably a mix if she really is 42 pounds! Hope she finds that temp home soon!
  • R/W f in Anchorage shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    khanisK
    I am guessing the young gal that bred multiple litters the last few years may be the breeder. All of my AK Bs are much older or tiny puppies now.
  • R/W Boy- Asheville NC

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    crystalncodyC
    I will keep an eye on the shelters in my area and craigslist.
  • R/W boy in LA

    Basenji Rescue
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    T
    Thanks so much Sharon. I hope BRAT can help Frankie; I have this sinking feeling that someone would see how cute he is and adopt him without knowing anything about Basenjis - and there he'd be, in rescue or a shelter again! Terry