Skip to content

Selling Used Cars In Russia

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Car crate or booster seat?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    SavingS
    Ah ok cool thanks, I had something like that when Safi was smaller and it was the most successful for sure. She outgrew it quite quickly though
  • What size martingale collar do you use?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    This page has great illustrations for proper measuring. Hope it helps. http://www.2houndsdesign.com/How-to-Measure-for-a-Martingale-Collar.html
  • Car Sickness *help?*

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    I remembered that she gets car sick, so she will probably get bus sick too.
  • Car Travel

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    raye_hicksR
    I use a car harness with My isZi because if I don't she wants to sit on my shoulders and it makes it very hard to drive. I have no idea why she wants on my shoulders even if I'm sitting at the desk on the computer she thinks she has to be on my shoulders. I guess because her ancestor's were carried that way?
  • B's in cars

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    basenjibratzB
    We use the seat belt/harness type for both of them. They're in the back and stay put. They just curl up and sleep.
  • Question about using diapers

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    khanisK
    Ha Ha Ha You are funny! This would be a pretty pictre when shredded all over your living room.. hallway… etc! I could picture this in my house.. NOT a pretty picture! LOL