Skip to content

Food stashes

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Allergies to food

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    elbrantE
    I am big fan of cooking for my dog. I used to make big pots of food and freeze the portions. Lately she has been eating what I eat, I set a portion aside in her bowl (which sits on the table while I eat my dinner and then is put on the floor for her). I have to say that I do think I'm eating healthier because of concerns for her "diet". We are both a bit overweight, but conscious of it and exercising (i.e, going on long walks) as much as possible.
  • NEW BRAND of DOG FOOD??

    Basenji Talk
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    40k Views
    D
    Wellness Core Natural Dry Dog Food is the top-rated product in the low-fat dog food. It has no added artificial flavors or colors, and safe to feed this food to dogs. It is rich in proteins and low in fats for managing the weight and There is no wheat, corn, soy and meat by-products in this dry dog food. It has also enriched with antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins, and minerals.
  • Food questions

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    Q
    Agree with all above - you also might like to try mixing a teaspoon of sardine/tuna with a little water and spreading it over the food. Good luck!
  • Preferred foods…

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    good boy Kanaga. I bet he loved it..
  • Food Danger

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    One of my pups, Crystal is the ultimate garbage gut… and will dive in any bush for that "thrown away" KFC chicken bone... sigh.. Poor Ann is forever grabbing for what is in her mouth... especially when around any place that is doing construction... one day it was an entire slice of pizza....
  • Bad dog food

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    :d :d :d :d