My new website, comments?

Hi!

I got a mail from my webhost that they were going to delete all free webs so I had to do a new one.

http://baibee.moonfruit.com

Please tell me what you think and if you misses something at the side πŸ™‚
And ofcourse if something is wrong or incorrect on the pages.

Houston

Nataly.

I think it looks great..

Thanks Petra πŸ™‚

Nicely done, Nataly. I like the black background - everything really stands out.

Thanks.

I really likes the black to, Then I can have mor colors in the text and pictures without the background taking over πŸ™‚

Thanks Debra πŸ™‚

Great website! Love your kennel name too πŸ˜‰ Are you planning to breed Chinese Cresteds?

Thanks Janneke.

No I just wanted to take my name before anyone else did haha πŸ˜ƒ
Today I only have a male that I taken the bolls of.

I don't feel that I today have the knowledge in training, problem and health that can happend to the puppy during their lifes so I ain't gonna breed for several years πŸ™‚

It looks nice. I had a Chinese Crested named Gizmo. He had Zucci ancestors too. πŸ™‚

@BaiBee:

Thanks Janneke.

No I just wanted to take my name before anyone else did haha πŸ˜ƒ

A smart thing to do! I'm also thinking about a kennel name, but I first want a female at home.. It's pretty expensive to register a name :rolleyes:

Thanks YodelDogs.
How fun to meet someone that knows his ancestors πŸ™‚

@Janneke:

A smart thing to do! I'm also thinking about a kennel name, but I first want a female at home.. It's pretty expensive to register a name :rolleyes:

In Sweden it cost about 250 Euro to register the name.
I got my name from the 1/12 2010 so its not that old.

But it has taken over a year to get it approved by both FCI and SKK (Swedish kennel club).

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.