• Happy new year everyone!

We will also stay home, cause Lycia is very afraid of all the fire work.. We'll just watch a movie and keep her safe with us on the couch 😉 🙂

• Houston

Happy New Year to all of you on the other side of the ocean and this side as well…may it bring happiness, health and wealth....
    I agree seeing a year go is depressing, but seeing a new year arrive is also a happy time..my kids are growing way to fast, I am aging way to fast and time is never enough..this will be a better year.

Good luck on your pup, Shelley, so exciting..Otis' birthday is coming up on the 5th...

Maya, this will be a better year..when things don't go right...go left..my new motto for the year. Good luck on the puglets showing..let us know how it goes.

Jenny, I hope you have a good time with your new neighbors..sounds like fun.

Janneke, We are staying in too, mainly because we don't want to be on the road with all the novice drinkers..and drivers..and because I think if not all, two or three of our dogs are afraid of the rockets..
    Sounds like you might have a new little girl pup soon too? hint hint? 😃

• Petra, Otis will be one year old wont he on the 5th?
    I know what you mean about things going too fast. Last night whilst watching Grumpy new year someone said that when you are young New Year comes once a year but when you're older it's once every three months 😃 I know just what they meant 😃

• Houston

Shelley,

Yes he will be a whole year old. Such a big boy…..

• Houston

Loops, double post, sorry

• @Basenjimamma:

You aren't already drinking, are you…?

😉

• Houston

Originally Posted by Basenjimamma

You aren't already drinking, are you…?

right? I am getting loopy already…lol.

• happy new year to all 😃 and let 2010 bring more joy and happiness to all our lives even if 2009 allready was a good year for you!

• Happy New Year to All and may everyone have the best new year every. Please everyone be safe and talk to all of you next year.

Shelley good luck with the new baby can hardly wait to see pictures and hear the name have a great new year's.

Rita Jean

• Happy new year too everyone!!!

We're hoping everyone will get what the want out of this new year!!!

Suggested Topics