Skip to content

Happy New Year!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New Rescue!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Glad you posted, I was thinking about you today, hoping all was OK.
  • Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Handsome Buddy….great profile. That's the same pose used for most political candidates...is he running for office? He'd give Nancy Pelosi a run for her money! (He's probably smarter, too.)
  • Happy Halloween!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Happy Halloween Rio, looking smashing..
  • Someting new..

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @sharronhurlbut: Re the post about all being rescue dogs. Some folks have show dogs, and also open their homes up to basenji rescues. The photos are all submitted and folks can vote on the pic they like the best..no names and no pressure. Its a great fund raiser to help basenjis in need and I always buy 2…one for the house and one for work. Again, the $$ all goes to basenjis who need help. Thanks, I think we are going to buy one :)
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!