Photos of my Kipawa!

What a happy morning for me. I just got a firm delivery date for my Kipawa (Jan. 2) and a couple of pictures I want to share. He is the "little man" in the pictures, so I think you can easily spot him. He is quite the robust looking little fellow - a very healthy looking puppy! Wow, Sunday will just not come fast enough. 🙂

attachment_t_10411_0_karma-sober-puppies-2.jpg
attachment_t_10411_1_karma-taken-down-by-pups-2.jpg

Houston

Wonderful news..so excited for you. He looks wonderful..so huggable and loving.

He looks gorgeous Fran

What a cutie…! And how exciting.. Just a couple of days now... 🙂

What great news for the new year Fran!!

First Basenji's

What CUTE pictures, too!
Looking forward to many, many more. 🙂

OMG how cute! However, at the angles I wouldn't bet I picked the right one but how can you go wrong with any of them! WOHOO.

Roll on January 2nd. You must be so excited. He looks a sturdy, handsome boy

@Patty:

Roll on January 2nd. You must be so excited. He looks a sturdy, handsome boy

Yes, he definitely looks all boy. And definitely sturdy. At this age I don't mind a little sturdiness (for health), but he can look forward to becoming a little sleeker. 🙂

I totally agree with you about 'sturdy' puppies, Kipawa.

He's very cute Fran. You must be so excited. Is he your first dog?

@renaultf1:

He's very cute Fran. You must be so excited. Is he your first dog?

I'm beyond excited. I started researching basenjis almost a full year ago, so now that I am so close to getting my little guy, I am almost vibrating!

He is officially not my first dog. We had dogs when we were younger, and I have been an 'aunty' to my sister's numerous dogs.

Houston

I am just checking in to see if Kipawa made it "home"…can't wait to hear the news...

Petra...eagerly awiting here in Houston

@Basenjimamma:

I am just checking in to see if Kipawa made it "home"…can't wait to hear the news...

Petra...eagerly awiting here in Houston

+1…. (and it's 2:25 am here..) Can't wait to see pics and hear about his first hours in his new home!

Basenjimamma, you beat me to it, I was thinking the exact same thing earlier this morning, but I figured she wouldn't be able to take her eyes of the puppy and wouldn't be on today… I hope we get pictures soon!!!

First Basenji's

One of the most anticipated forum puppies of the year. 😉

YEP, post pics already, we are waiting!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.