Skip to content

Sherwood's Breeding Plans 2010

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Samantha's Parents

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    lvossL
    The public database does not list breeder but Sally does track breeders in her personal database.
  • Vanda's babies are here :-)…

    Breeder Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    sabaS
    Oh vickilb that is just not nice !!! It is unfortunately oh so true !!!
  • Sally's Database

    Breeder Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    ZandeZ
    Two of a Kind's Pemba ( 19 dec 2004 ) has no father it is Azania's Bri Lubutu A big THANK you ! I will add him and it will appear as soon as I do another re-indexing, re-uploading exercise. At the moment I am trying to catch up on the fanconi results from the CPP website. spw
  • Planning for Next Year's Litter

    Breeder Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    khanisK
    Hope you have a good trip and he is all you are looking for AND passes all health-testing with flying colors! The spring puppies we are having in the next month [both litters no less!] were the ones we'd planned for Fall 2009. So I moved up my 2010 breedings to Fall 2009… now the girls all need to cooperate with my plans!
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.
  • Kinetic Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    142
    0 Votes
    142 Posts
    121k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Based solely on these photos, I would rank Bella and Dean the highest but Clark and Flash are certainly not far behind. This is a fabulous litter. I love them all.