Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I hear a little snoring too! πŸ˜ƒ

I love those "I'm in a deep sleep, leave me alone" poses. I find animal snoring quite sweet, less so from my husband.

Aren't they sweet when they're sleeping? Mine only snores when she sleeps with her nose under her behind. Otherwise she sleeps like a corpse.

I love my lil bears snoring, my husband hates it. But then I am not a fan of his snoring!

The B's are cute when they snore, especially when the wheeze/whine/snore. My boxer, less so, she sounds like a freight train sometimes, interspersed with some back end noises as well. At least I can call her and she will stop! Unlike the husbands.

Buddy actually rarely snores and very low when he does. Now my first Basenji, Nipper (1975-92) used to snore sometimes pretty loud. I couldn't complain though as she was a wonderful Basenji!

Great picture…..

Cute picture Dan, we need to see more of Buddy πŸ˜ƒ

@thunderbird8588:

Cute picture Dan, we need to see more of Buddy πŸ˜ƒ

Buddy is doing wonderful! He's about 2 now. Always friendly and enthusiastic. I need to shoot some new pics.

Looks like a deep sleep. Love there postions they can get into.

@Kipawa:

I love those "I'm in a deep sleep, leave me alone" poses. I find animal snoring quite sweet, less so from my husband.

Amen!!πŸ†’

A delightful picture of a very well behaved Basenji.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.