Husband and I agreed to give it a week after Blaze's passing to discuss anything. So after a long discussion, we've agreed that we would like another basenji puppy in our lives. Considering how we are still grieving, we would like to be put on a waiting list with a possible pick up in March.
We are not picky on gender or colour, (though I would rather not a Tri to remind me of Blaze) as we would like to focus more on personality.
We want all health tests done, especially fanconi test of the parents. We are not strangers to health issues, but we would like to avoid them for as long as possible.
Our puppy will be spayed or neutered as we are a pet home.
We are a life-long home, we are basenji savvy, we have a pre-existing relationship with a basenji savvy vet and boarding kennel, though we rarely take vacations that we can't bring the dog on, unfortunately, the same can't be said about the horse…
We live in Edmonton, Alberta and are willing to do a road trip through BC, SK, MB, WA, OR, MT, or even along the west coast to CA.
If you are a breeder in the States, we would appreciate a bit of knowledge on border crossings. We've never done it before and want this to go as smoothly as possible for puppy.
If you think you can help us, please contact me with any questions or concerns at:
cindy AT bidulock DOT com