Skip to content

Want to buy

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • Basenji wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Where are you located? I have several breeders to recommend in the midwest! In the meantime, checking the BCOA list as Tanza suggested is a good place to start. Be warned though, puppies are being born this time of the year and many breeders have waiting lists!
  • I am wanting to buy a Basenji puppy in UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Contact the breeders from the Basenji Club of Great Britain: http://basenjiclubofgb.org/breeders.php I agree with wizard, males and females have various temperaments.
  • Wanting in Iowa

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    D
    I would also look on Petharbor and Adopt-A-Pet. It can be difficult to find one under 1 year of age. You might have to go farther in your search or perhaps raise the age to 2 years. Jennifer
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!