Skip to content

Basenji wanted

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Hi, I am looking for a puppy or a young basenji, red and white.
    I am already an owner of a basenji and would like to add another to the family.
    Thanks.

  • There are several folks from your area on the forum. I am sure they can get you to a good person to talk to re b ownership.

  • Hi, welcome to the forum, nice to see someone elase from the UK here.
    Please tell us a bit more about your Basenji, have you any pics ? :D
    We lost our Basenji boy last year and have now got a 5 month old Puppy girl, Malaika.
    When we were looking for a Pup we were advised to go to shows to identify breeders.

Suggested Topics

  • Wanted basenji Arizona.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    TallyT
    Did you find your Basenji? I just moved to Arizona and am as well as my Basenji girl missing our B group so much. Looking for B owners , foster parents anyone that might like to get together with the pups. Donna D. (my girl is Tally)
  • Basenji Wanted - Missouri

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    If you get this basenji, please share photos and info with us on how it going.
  • Basenji wanted..Pennsylvania

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Oh, Debra, I am old and tired..so, course, I didn't remember that! Giggle. Thanks for telling…at least no one else noticed...oh, wait...laugh!!!
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!
  • Wanted Basenji in Pennsylvania

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    23k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I just posted two pics of Sakari in 'My baby Bisa' photo album. Will give you an idea of the JRT / B mix she was … She was a terrific dog BUT she DID shed like crazy!!!!
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    M
    Hello I'm in Miami, Florida and puppies will be available 01/14/07 I have (2) Girls and (1) boy. I have my own question and Answers quiz as far where the puppy will be staying at and since your in Florida one of the questions is if I can keep in touch and bring the mom and dad around some time. any how please let me know if your intrested. Take Care, Maylin